Monday, January 4, 2010

Eva Longoria- Two Makeup Looks



There's no time like New Year's Eve to go all out there with makeup and wear something bold. Eva Longoria chose eye makeup in cool tones with a silvery shimmer. I'm not sure how I'm feeling about this look, though, as it's a bit too harsh. Eva is a shade or two darker than me but our skin undertones are close, and I often find that certain silver and lavender eye shadows need more blending and a careful pairing with softer colors in order to work on me.

In any case, Eva Longoria's New Year's Eve look can be achieved using Paul & Joe's Mesmerize holiday palette and probably also a touch of their silver Eye Gloss. And quite a bit of false eyelashes, most likely.

I much prefer Eva's look from a few weeks ago. Her hair also looks fabulous:
Both photos: Just Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment