Sunday, October 10, 2010

Random Thoughts


Sienna Miller has robbed a Salvation Army store. Or my mom's closet circa 1983.

Can we please tone down the sparkle in Holiday Collections? Seriously, can we get some pigment, instead?. Who is going to wear all this glitter?

Next time I see a woman who's makeup has melted into two little pool at the sides of her chins by noon I'm sending her a tube of primer.

Whoever did the information architecture for Nordstrom Beauty website needs to be fired. A redesign is not supposed to make things harder to find.



I kind of want Andy's hoodie from Thursday's Project Runway. And I don't even wear activewear outside the house.


This map (click to enlarge) made me laugh. I especially loved Kanye's Isles of Sadness.

Even in their reduced size (2.5 oz., Not exactly a mini), I'm still not buying Chanel Les Exclusifs. I'm holding out for the parfum version of 31 Rue Cambon we'll probably never get.



I'm trying to talk myself out of buying a pair of thigh-high or over-the-knee boots. Apparently remembering I'm not even 5'3" and would rather not have my boots wearing me is not enough. Then again, I'd rather utterly forget about knee-highs and have the above pair from Alexander McQueen, but it's already sold out in my size. Who would have thought an Alexander McQueen item would be the sensible option?

Do you have any random thoughts to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment