Friday, October 1, 2010

Essie In Stitches Fall 2010 Nail Polish




I chose In Stitches from Essie's 2010 fall collection because it's not just a great transition color but also has a classic "go anywhere" look. I know some consider this warm blush/rose pink too conservative and boring, but for me, as much as I love Sew Psyched and Merino Cool, sometimes (=often) I don't want my nails to be the focal point of my look. Maybe it's because I wear a lot of purple or red lipsticks and most of my wardrobe consists of DVF print dresses that have a lot going on in them. In any case, Essie's fall collection is so satisfying because it gives enough options from edgy to classic.

Essie In Stitches ($8) and the rest of the  Fall 2010 nail collection is available from shopessie.com.

All photos are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment