Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Bad Makeup At 'Conviction' Premier



There were a couple of very questionable looks at the Conviction Los Angeles premier last night. I'm all for blue and turquoise eyeliners, but one should know how to use them. Hilary Swank might be wearing Nars Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Paladium, which I quite like. In moderation. Whoever did Hilary's makeup used so much color there (most likely to match her dress and clutch) it's actually overpowering her eyes. And also forgot to blend.


Then we have Juliette Lewis in bizarre pink. I don't really think of Juliette as a pink person, and that lip gloss is just hideous on her. It might be an ironic look, I can't tell. It makes Juliette look like a cartoon version of herself.


I love Minnie Driver and almost like her look here. I wish she had more color on her lips, though. There's something a little dead there that washes her out. But she possesses a natural elegance that makes just about anything look better.

Photos: Socialite Life

No comments:

Post a Comment