Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Currently


Book:

Just started Alison Arngrim's memoir Prairie Bitch. No opinion yet. Tim Gunn's new book is coming out today. For some reason, I'm not optimistic.

Song:
David Gray's latest album

Perfume:
Shalimar Light and Coty Chypre.

Makeup:
Chanel Teint Innocence compact foundation.

Frequently worn outfit/item:
Getting as much use of my summer dresses as I can before the weather turns too cool

Food:
Fresh figs

Drink:
Water. Tea. The usual.

Guilty Pleasure:
Whole Foods marshmallow.

Bane of my existence:
Time

Joy:
Kittens. And grown cats.

Anticipation:
Time with my two nieces.

Random Thought:
Naomi Watts doesn't strike me as an Ann Taylor person. But what do I know?

Wish List:
To be in Paris.

What are your current loves, banes and recommendations? What's on your mind? Please share.

Photo: Paris, 1950 by Robert Capa

No comments:

Post a Comment