Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Courtney Cox At The TV Guide Hot List Party


I don't want to be mean because I like Courtney Cox, who other than her case of unmovable face has always seemed like a genuine person. But looking at photos from the TV Guide Hot List Party I have to wonder: at what point does it become a better idea to stop with the Botox and go for an eye lift? I'm not dissing Botox. Not at all. I've seen it done well with great, normal results. It doesn't have to be as extreme as Nicole Kidman's face, and you can bet your last La Mer jar that when I decide anti-aging creams and serums have done all they could for me, I'm heading straight to the surgeon's office and getting that line between my eyebrows smoothed out.

But here's Cortney Cox, a very beautiful woman whose face are becoming marble-like and not in a good way, but her eyelids seem to be heading south. She's only 45 and I know it's most likely a genetic thing, so when is it time to change course and go for the hardcore scalpel?

Photo: A Socialite's Life

No comments:

Post a Comment