Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hanging Out







Maybe I'm simply too old fashioned. Or maybe I've been watching too much Mad Men. It's not that I'd ever want to live in 1960s undergarments, but one can't deny they did wonders for women's figures, unlike what we've been seen lately.

When I first saw the paparazzi photos of Gwyneth Paltrow at the airport, I thought it might be a case of a frumpy camisole under some beachwear (and getting dressed in the dark). But pictures taken from the back show that the flesh-colored thing is a bra. Classy.

Blake Lively has skipped the bra altogether. Closeup photos made this absolutely clear. Classier.

And putting Jessica Simpson on a catwalk with no support was an interesting decision. She was modeling for Ozlem Suer in Paris and looked very cute- I definitely prefer High-Fashion Jessica to Country Bumpkin Jess. But a low-plunge bra or some fashion tape would have done her a world of good.

photos: Dlisted and The Supericial

No comments:

Post a Comment