Sunday, May 17, 2009

Currently


Book
Today I went back to finish a book I've abandoned weeks ago, then moved on to read a couple of chapters from Pride and Prejudice, because I needed the comfort of familiar words. Next might be something by Carol Goodman.

Song
Richard Shindell's version of Springsteen's 4th of July, Asbury Park (aka Sandy). It's my favorite Bruce song and Shindell takes it into a whole new level of awesome.

Frequently worn outfit/item
Trench coats. 'Tis the season.

Perfume
MPG Racine. The softer side of vetiver.

Makeup
Anything by Le Metier de Beaute . Superb quality.

Food
Pineapple chunks.

Drink
Chinese green tea.

Guilty Pleasure
My mom's sugar cookies.

Bane of my existence
Anxiety

Anticipation
My new laptop is finally making its way here.

Thought
Why is Mariah Carey suddenly everywhere?


What are your current loves, hates and little pleasures? Please share.


Art: Tamara de Lempicka-Portrait de Mme Ira Perrot

No comments:

Post a Comment