Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Oldest Mistake In The Book


I was working on the opening paragraph for tomorrow's post, Most Common Makeup Mistakes when I got distracted by the photo above. See, my point was how despite the recycled periodic article on this subject most magazines tend to run when they're out of something new to say, we all know better, so some atrocities are now extinct. Like wearing a lip liner darker than your lipstick.

It looks like Jessica Simpson really wants us to notice her new collagen lips. I have no other explanation for this. At first I thought it might be a bad angle or shading, but The Superficial has a whole bunch of pictures showing more of the same. Apparently, Jess doesn't read enough beauty advice.

Maybe I should reconsider tomorrow's post. Or at least add a few immortal suggestions like avoiding the clown cheek look or a discussion about the importance of blending.

No comments:

Post a Comment