Sunday, November 9, 2008

Currently


Book
The Position by Meg Wolitzer. Sex and the Seventies.

Song
Everything I've Got In My Pocket from Minnie Driver's first album. Yes, that Minnie Driver. And she's surprisingly good.

Frequently worn outfit/item
An Elie Tahari black zippered cardigan. I loved it so much I got another one in gray.

Perfume
Organza Indecence. Perfect vanilla and spice.

Makeup
Bobbi Brown Palettes. Both the Mauve and the newest one.

Food
Mac & Cheese.

Drink
Water. Though this is really time for Champagne.

Guilty Pleasure
See above, under Food.

Bane of my existence
Hotel rooms with no wi-fi and too few electric outlets.

Anticipation
L.A.

Thought
Carrying your essential cosmetics in those ziplock baggies for air travel is getting very old, very fast. It's not the lady with the La Mer who is a potential terrorist.

What are your current loves and banes?

Image: Brandi Milne- Let's Eat Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment