Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I've Been Tagged...


Several of my most favorite bloggers (Dain, Tom and Tamara) have tagged me, insisting I share six random things about myself. It's as good a post as any for a headachy night...

1. I have nine cats. Seriously. 9. That puts me exactly one husband and several pairs of Manolos away from being a crazy cat lady.

2. I didn't learn how to drive until I was 27.

3. Other than jeans, I rarely wear pants. I feel more like myself in dresses.

4. I wasn't allowed to wear makeup until I turned 16.

5. The first perfume I bought myself was Paloma Picasso.

6. Other than stray cats, perfume and artisanal jewelry, I also collect vegetarian cookbooks.

That zebra (from this site) at the top is just a random thing. I love zebras.

Since just about everyone I know has already been tagged, I'm tagging you, readers: Try to come up with a few random facts and leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment