Friday, May 2, 2008

Pretty Little Things- Lisa Everett Design


Lisa Everett is one of the artists I recently found through the EBSQ gallery. She makes lovely hand-painted pendants using ceramic tiles in several sizes, but mostly 1" squares. I have a thing for color, and these pretty little things are great mood boosters. They make a simple t-shirt come alive and feel just right for the season. I like the abstract designs best, but there are also very nice floral patterns, birds and other critters. Some of the items are one-of a-kind, but most are available at larger quantities. The Etsy store is frequently updated so I find myself coming back often. And placing orders.

I also ordered a black cord with my first purchase (they come in several lengths). I'd pass on a white one, because I suspect it wouldn't look so nice after soaking up my moisturizer and perfumes.

The pendants are sold online through Etsy, which is where I bought several items. Prices are $7.99-$20.
Image: Lisa Everett

No comments:

Post a Comment